IS 3201 Sampling and Monitoring
IS3201 Industrial Stormwater Sampling and Monitoring
Registration Fee: $125
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
This event will focus on the permit sampling and monitoring requirements of the industrial stormwater permit, including how to take samples and report the lab results. This event is for anyone interested in learning about industrial stormwater requirements, especially industry staff responsible for facility sampling and monitoring of stormwater runoff. Topics include:
- Industrial Stormwater sampling overview
- Locating optimal stormwater monitoring locations
- Differences between monitoring and sampling
- Permit requirements for monitoring, sampling, and reporting
- Benchmark exceedances
- Stormwater reporting requirements
- How to sample stormwater runoff
- Working with testing laboratories
See schedule for a list of dates and locations for this course.