Plants for Stormwater Design
"Plants for Stormwater Design Species Selection for the Upper Midwest" by Daniel Shaw and Rusty Schmidt, originally published by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, is available for $39.50. The order form can be downloaded below.
Full color, 370 pages. Includes detailed information
for 131 plant species.
Table of Contents
- Using the Guidebook
- Environmental Influences on Plants
- Plant Considerations and Species for Stormwater Management Practices
- Stormwater Management Practices
- Literature Cited
- Plant Species Information
- Plant Pages Bibliography
- Appendix 1. Planting and Maintenance Recommendations
- Appendix 2. Vegetation and Hydrology Data for Three Twin Cities
- Stormwater Projects